fairytail

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GhostX crew :P

2 posters

leveling tips and leveling guide(note:Made by Thelvyn NOT ME)

Mangomaits
    Admin

leveling tips and leveling guide(note:Made by Thelvyn NOT ME) Empty leveling tips and leveling guide(note:Made by Thelvyn NOT ME)

Post  Mangomaits Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:04 am

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Leveling Tips and Tricks

1.)
    The first thing you need to know is.
    DO NOT DO QUESTS WHILE YOU HAVE SUPER SYNCHRO

This is the most important thing I can stress. You are wasting perfectly good EXP by doing your quests while you have SS up.
    If you want to level quickly, then you need to goto a grind spot, grind off your SS, then go do as many quests as you can.

This can lead to some problems later on, you have to pay attention to your quests, if you are going to go to sleep, and you have quests that need you to kill things in your current grinding hole, you need to clear those quests.

Again.
    DO NOT DO QUESTS WHILE YOU HAVE SUPER SYNCHRO.

2.)
    Your Nanobot type really does determine how quickly and efficiently you will grind. The fastest way to burn off SS or to get that last 30k EXP without SS to level is by grinding massive groups of monsters.
    Nanobots that have wide attack ranges will always get your more EXP than something with a narrow attack range.

This does not mean you HAVE to use XX Nanobot. But it will be faster if you do.
    Once you get up in the 30 range, regardless of what build or Nanobots you prefer to use. I highly recommend Seven Blades for grinding.
    With 4 high damage and fast charging AoEs, It is truly the king of AoEing and mob grinding.

3.)
    Quantity not Quality.
    Sometimes it is better to stick to lower level monsters in larger groups than it is to go to higher level monsters that are more spread out.

4.)
    You don't HAVE to use a certain grind hole. Sometimes I get utterly sick of grinding in a spot for hours and hours.
    Use your SS in a more productive way. Run missions while it's up.
    That does not mean go run a mission for a quest while your SS is up, I mean run a Mission to grind off your SS rather than going to your grind hole. It will change things up for you, keep you more entertained and might yield a seed for your trouble.
    (Note: No SS Does not increase seed drop rates)

5.)
    SS DOES NOT EFFECT BOSSES DROP RATES
    You don't have to wait for SS to go seed farming. SS will not give you a better chance at getting a seed from the boss. And farming a seed without SS is just added EXP that you don't have to do with SS the next day.

6.)
    Distractions are your friends.
    Stop looking at your damn EXP bar, stop hitting Y to see your EXP To Level. Just stop it. Watching your EXP makes it feel like it takes 10 times longer to get.
    Distract yourself with music, or by voice chatting with friends on Ventrilo/Team Speak.
    Put a piece of paper over your EXP bar on your monitor. Watch your Nanobot's EXP, or run missions over and over again to farm for seeds.

I sometimes find myself burning 200-300k EXP without SS simply by running missions trying to get a seed drop or two, or by leveling a Nanobot.

7.)
    Nanobots are not effected by SS rates. Your Nanobot gains the same rate of EXP whether you have SS or not. This is a good way to burn off EXP without SS up. Level your Nanobots up if you have no quests or SS and still need to level.
    You'll be amazed, once you stop watching your EXP bar, by just how much EXP you grind without SS merely trying to level your Nanobot a level or two.

Leveling Guide: Level 1 - 41

Level 1-6:
    1.)
    Mission 1. You are very limited on places to grind at these early levels, just kill whatever where-ever really.
    Battle Classroom is pretty decent for grinding your first few levels.

2.)
    Battle Classroom, or anywhere else you feel like. It's not very important at these low end levels.

3.)
    Battle Classroom, or anywhere else you feel like. It's not very important at these low end levels still, but you do unlock your Final Training Course, which is decent grinding as well.

4.)
    Classroom, Final Training.

5.)
    Mission 2. Yay, a grind spot. The Sewers down here are a good grinding spot due to the high number of monsters.

6.)
    Grind in the Mission 2 Sewers, or in the deeper sections of the City Map Sewers.

Level 6-11:
    06.)
    Grind in the Mission 2 Sewers, or in the deeper sections of the City Map Sewers.

07.)
    Stay in the Mission 2 Sewers, or in the deeper sections of the City Map Sewers.

08.)
    Mission 3. This isn't really that great of a mission to grind EXP in, but if you are needing a change of scenery feel free. The Mission 2 Sewers or the Deepest part of the City Map Sewers.

09.)
    The Mission 2 Monsters will only be about level 5 now, and the deepest part of the sewers will be a level or two above that. The numbers of them though are much faster EXP gain than the higher level monsters in Mission 3 that are more spread out.

10.)
    City Map Sewers.

11.)
    Mission 4. Mission 4 has a nice little grind hole in the sealing room with the Pays and Draks. This grind hole will carry you up to level 13.

Level 11-16
    11.)
    Mission 4 has a nice little grind hole in the sealing room with the Pays and Draks. This grind hole will carry you up to level 13.

12.)
    Stay in Mission 4, grind on Pays and Draks.

13.)
    Mission 5. FINALLY a mission to make EXP and money. Mission5's subway cars is a great place to grind and to farm crystals for money.

14.)
    Mission 5 Subway Cars. money money money!

15.)
    Mission 6. Mission 5 Subway Cars. More money, weee!
    If you need a chance of scenery you can grind Mission 6's Skyscraper Street or Subway Platform.

16.)
    Mission 5 or Mission 6.
    Mission 5 for money
    Mission 6 for SLIGHTLY faster EXP, but less money.

Level 16-21
    16.)
    Mission 5 or Mission 6.

17.)
    Mission 7. Stick with Mission 5 if you don't mind a slower EXP gain, and want to keep getting good money. Otherwise move on to Mission 6's Skyscraper Street or Subway Platform.

18.)
    Mission 8. Mission 8 has some great grind holes, the Slay's and Vaccuy's are great EXP, and they group up in large numbers for mass killing. The only down side is they're nearly all the way to the boss of the mission.
    If you don't want to have to go so far for a grind spot, just stick to Mission 6's Skyscraper Street or Subway Platform.
    Mission 8 will be the fastest way to grind.

19.)
    Mission 8's Slay's and Vaccuy's or M6's Skyscraper Street or Subway Platform.

20.)
    Mission 9. Mission 9's Overpass. It's a difficult grind, and dangerous, but the EXP flow is amazing.
    If it is to difficult for you you can stay in Mission 8 with the Slay's and Vaccuy's.

21.)
    Mission 10. Finally. A grind hole of grind holes. At level 21 you get the Isle Lake map, which leads into the Sealing Room. Sealing Room 2 is the best place to grind.
    or you can do Mission 9's Overpass.

Level 21-26
    21.)
    Finally. A grind hole of grind holes. At level 21 you get the Isle Lake map, which leads into the Sealing Room. Sealing Room 2 is the best place to grind.
    or you can do Mission 9's Overpass.

22.)
    Mission 11. Sealing Room 2, or Mission 9's Overpass.

23.)
    Sealing Room 2, or Mission 9's Overpass

24.)
    Mission 12. Ahhh, the infamous Mission 12. This will replace your City Map's Isle Lake(Sealing Room) with the in-mission Sealing Room grind hole. So go to Mission 12's Sealing Room from now on.
    You can also go further into Mission 12 to Erie River Bridge 2. There are MASSIVE amounts of monsters there to grind on.
    Both are great grind spots.

25.)
    Mission 12's Sealing Room or Erie River Bridge 2.

26.)
    Mission 13. Mission 12's Sealing Room or Erie River Bridge 2.

Level 26-30
    26.)

27.)
    Mission 14. Mission 12's Sealing Room or Erie River Bridge 2.
    If you are brave, you can go to the Theater's Magic Attic. Faster grinding than Mission 12, but it is far more dangerous.

28.)
    Mission 15. Mission 12's Sealing Room or Erie River Bridge 2.
    Magic Attic.

29.)
    Magic Attic

30.)
    After you do quests, you will gain access to the Hisar's Remains and Armor Site dungeons. These are unlike normal dungeons and their monsters respawn. I recommend grinding in Armor Site. This will get you good EXP, and will also help you complete your Red Soul Tag so you can move on to Pema.

31.)
    Mission 16. Armor Site, if you have not finished your Red Soul Tag yet, even if you have you may consider staying here still to get extra materials to sell on the market or to give to friends/crew mates.
    Or you can move to M16, there is a room full of tangs, and while they do block, you can skill them to death very easily for massive EXP gain. It'll cost you a little money to resupply Drinks, but it's worth it.

level 31-35
    31.)
    Armor Site, if you have not finished your Red Soul Tag yet, even if you have you may consider staying here still to get extra materials to sell on the market or to give to friends/crew mates.
    Or you can move to M16, there is a room full of tangs, and while they do block, you can skill them to death very easily for massive EXP gain. It'll cost you a little money to resupply Drinks, but it's worth it.

32.)
    If you don't like using skills and drinks to grind, then you can move into the Stone Cave area's like Stone Cave 41.
    If you don't mind using skills and drinks to gain massive EXP, then stick with Mission 16.

33.)
    Mission 17. You can move into the Stone Cave area in this mission to get higher level monsters to grind on.
    Again Mission 16 Tang room is your best EXP hole.

34.)
    Mission 17's Stone Cave area or Mission 16's Tang room.

35.)
    Mission 18. Mission 18's Cannon Wall. Great grouping and great EXP.

36.)
    Mission 18's Cannon Wall. or the City Map's Namgel Castle.

Level 36-40
    36.)
    Mission 18's Cannon Wall. or the City Map's Namgel Castle 1st, 2nd, or 4th screens.

37.)
    Mission 19. Mission 19's first screen with monsters is a great little grind spot once you learn the groupings. If you don't like it, you can stick with the City Map's Namgel Castle 1st, 2nd, or 4th screens.

38.)
    Mission 20. City Map's Namgel Castle or Mission 19's spot are still your best grind holes.

39.)
    Mission 21. City Map's Namgel Castle or Mission 19's spot are still your best grind holes, but unfortunately this is the level your quests and missions send you back to Seoul. So be prepared to rack up a lot of frequent flier miles.

40.)
    Mission 22. Right at the end of Mission 22, on the Erie River Bridge, there are massive groups of Tangs and Pays. This place is amazing to grind for EXP.

41.)
    Mission 22, on the Erie River Bridge's Tangs and Pays.

--EDITING--

Last edited by Mangomaits on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bullwack
    Bullwack

leveling tips and leveling guide(note:Made by Thelvyn NOT ME) Empty Re: leveling tips and leveling guide(note:Made by Thelvyn NOT ME)

Post  Bullwack Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Great helper for all !! Thx dude.It will work for me Wink
    Mangomaits
    Admin

leveling tips and leveling guide(note:Made by Thelvyn NOT ME) Empty Re: leveling tips and leveling guide(note:Made by Thelvyn NOT ME)

Post  Mangomaits Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 pm

dont thank me Smile thank Thelvyn he made it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 am